Author: Pat Dazis Charlotte, N.C.
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- ½ cup milk
- 2 slices sourdough bread torn into pieces
- 12 ounces Olympic Peninsula Alder smoked salmon flaked into small chunks
- 2 eggs separated
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Mix butter milk and bread, stir in salmon egg yolks lemon juice onion salt and pepper.
- Beat egg whites until stiff fold into salmon mix. Pour into greased 1½ quart casserole
- Sprinkle with paprika bake uncovered 1 hour