Almost “Too Easy” Angel Hair Pasta Recipie With Olympic Peninsula Alder Smoked Salmon & Dill
Almost "Too Easy" Angel Hair Pasta Recipie With Olympic Peninsula Alder Smoked Salmon & Dill
Author: Sabrina Ford, Atlanta, GA
- 6 oz angel hair pasta
- ½ cup whipping cream
- ½ cup milk (better if you use whole milk)
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 1 tsp grated lemon peel
- 4 oz thinly sliced smoked salmon (cut into thin strips)
- Salt and Pepper; Freshly-grated Parmesan to top
- Boil pasta in large pot of salted water until “al dente” (tender, yet still firm).
- Drain and return to pot.
- In a small, heavy saucepan, combine whipping cream, milk, dill, onions, and lemon peel.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Add sauce to pasta; toss well to coat evenly.
- Add salmon and toss to mix in.
- Season with salt and pepper,
- top with freshly grated parmesan and serve with warm, crusty bread.