“Brochetta” Salmon Spread!
"Brochetta" Salmon Spread!
Author: Sherry Chaney Idyllwild, CA
Start a family tradition! This is what our family likes to have out for all holidays or just any time cause it's just so darn good and easy!!!!!! Northwest Goodness Any time!
- Start out with a package of Alder White King salmon, the 16 ounce size!
- Place on a nice serving plate and set aside.
- Then take 1-8 ounce block of cream cheese (softened) and place on top of Alder White King salmon!
- I like to use a spreader (small knife) and press and shape the cream cheese to the salmon!
- In a medium mixing bowl place the following ingredients.....
- 6 roma tomatoes, diced
- 6 fresh basil leaves , Rolled together and then snip into ribbons with a pair of kitchen shears.
- 1 clove of fresh garlic chopped fine
- ½ cup Prepared "Balsamic Vinaigrette" salad dressing.
- juice from ½ fresh lemon
- pinch of sea salt and pepper.
- Mix well to "blend" the flavors!
- Spread mixture over Alders white king salmon and the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle top with shredded parmesan cheese and Romano cheese and 2 fresh basil leaves!
- Your friends and family will BEG you for this recipe!
- BUT, remember to tell them the "secret" to this recipe is the Alders White Salmon!