Dad’s Salmon Grill Recipe
Dad's Salmon Grill Recipe
Author: John Braun Marana, AZ
- Salmon recipe with either cedar or alder plank. Skin side down with olive oil ,etc.
- similar to your listings - on the flesh side, coat lightly with mayonaise, fresh chopped rosemaryand lemon juice while cooking.
- Morton's Nature's Season's on top of the mayo and rosemary.
- A thin Atlantic fillet will only take 6-8 minutes on a grill at 300-400 degrees on top of the wet plank.
- This recipe has been in the family for ages and served us well in Oregon and now in Arizona.