Smoked Salmon and Caviar PastaRecipe
Smoked Salmon and Caviar Pasta Recipe
Author: Ellen Beeman Austin, TX
This recipe is so simple, but incredibly delicious and elegant. Even the very inexpensive black lumpfish caviar is terrific in this recipe.
- 1 pound angel hair pasta
- ⅛ cup butter
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces high quality smoked salmon, diced
- 1 ounce black caviar
- Cook and drain the angel hair pasta. Melt the butter
- in a saucepan, stirring in the cream. Toss the
- drained pasta in the cream sauce, portion onto plates,
- and top with the salmon and caviar.